Sunday, July 10, 2016

Free Haircuts in SxSW Austin

My name is Brittney. I'm a licensed hair stylist at Maximum FX, at Circle C Ranch. 
I'm doing some continuing education classes through my salon, and need some models that would be interested in a free women's cut
You will receive the full Aveda experience, it consist of a scalp massage, a complimentary stress relieving treatment during the shampoo, and a hand massage during the blow dry.I have a few slots available for this coming up Tuesday 7/12. between 11am to 4pm. Please text me with your name, good contact number, and time: (573) 452-1937

Julia is going through the apprenticeship program with milk+honey and needs practice on men's long hair for this Monday July 11th at the South Lamar location @ 2pm. The service is free and will include a scalp massage, complimentary beverages and a free cut. So if you or anyone you know is interested text me with a pic of what your hair currently looks like:(512) 629-8139

No comments: