Wednesday, August 26, 2015

USED APPLIANCES AVAILABLE!


A refrigerator, stove, dishwasher, and microwave.
All are white. They look in really good condition.

If you are interested, please contact Ric directly
(see contact info below).
Ric Lukasiewicz
303-229-9165
riclukasiewicz@gmail.com



Free couch and loveseat
Please call or text Diana
303-807-8207



FREE! Nice shelving cabinets-many uses. Moving- must go TODAY! In driveway drive by and see at 3750 W. LaTonka Rd.,Littleton. Also, two twin or 1 king mattress bases (?) FREE Must be picked up by 1PM today and 3 new packages of white subway tile-FREE. both of these in back of pick up. and old but working post hole digger






image 1
for the above entertainment  shelving call or text Amber at:☎ 3032617000


  • Microfiber couch
    I'm in Louisville. I'll be home after 6, just text me if you want to come an get it and I'll send you my address.
    Kacey 
    303-898-3536

    No comments: