Saturday, February 14, 2015

I LOVE.......period




you!
that is what we want to hear from our significant other on Valentines Day especially.
Flowers, a card, dinner out would be a dream for the basic romantic.
When I took this picture, all I could see "I LOVE" and my focus expanded to everything I loved, not just a particular person or reciprocal. What a concept! That day I was consciously aware of love and loving.
Some nice person smiling at me, smiling at a person who looked not so happy, a human walking up to me saying I resembled a popular movie star. I replied nooooo just to play along. A client of mine saying that Valentines Day was too commercial and for fools. I answered: "I am a fool in love" and for the first time ever she smiled.
Life can be a cocklebur, however, for one day you can chose to lavishly ignore what you don't have and know that is in the pipeline (I promise!)
Sending love to you
especially today.


Happy Valentines Day

No comments: