Thursday, January 8, 2015

you sure know how to pick them.....

That phrase used to infuriate me. Of all the ignorant things to say this was adding insult to injury. Girls, don't buy into this dumbassery for even one second. Here is why.

I had purchased a beautiful, highest quality, expensive hammock for the perfect spot in my back yard. I loved to lay in it and look up at the tree, the stars, the clouds. Life was so good and perfect.
One day I entered paradise (my back yard) and my hammock was shredded.
The squirrels shamelessly chewed through the cords making my hammock unsafe to enjoy. Squirrels don't discriminate. I had something they wanted. I did not look for a squirrel. The squirrel found my hammock.

My advice? Cut your losses, cut your losses, cut your losses. (with squirrels and squirrely nuts)

No comments: